Can you help us learn about St. Louis residents
We just got back from visiting St. Louis, where our partners at STL Approves have now gathered over 7,000 verified signatures toward getting approval voting on the ballot in 2020! It’s looking more likely each day that they’ll make the goal, but the weather is turning cold—which makes it more difficult to gather signatures.
To get these signatures gathered as quickly as possible, we need to find out what St. Louisans think about approval voting.
We need to raise $6,300 before the end of the day so we can conduct a poll that will help us be as efficient as possible in our signature gathering and education efforts. So far, we’ve raised $1,711.83 toward our goal.
For just $15, you can help us reach a St. Louisan household to find out if they’ve heard about approval voting. Can you chip in to help us reach our goal?
Want some sweet perks?
And as our thank you for donating, we’re offering some really great perks if you donate before the end of the day.
When you donate:
- Any amount, you’ll receive access to our polling results before everyone else
- $30 or more, you’ll receive access to our polling results + an exclusive STL Approval Voting sticker
- $60 or more, you’ll receive all of the above + an exclusive STL Approval Voting t-shirt
- $120 or more, you’ll receive all of the above + an invitation to an exclusive group debrief of the polling results with me
- $240 or more, you’ll receive all of the above + an invitation to our official election night watch party in St. Louis next summer
We’re Going on Tour!
Where are we headed next now that we’re back from our staff and board retreat in STL? Check out our events page to see where we’ll be!
In October, we’re heading to Nashville for Politicon, and we want to meet you! Email [email protected]lectionscience.org if you’d like to volunteer at our Politicon booth in exchange for a free all-access pass to the convention.